Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Human Resources

  1. Board/Commission Application

    Use this application to apply for volunteer positions with a board or commission.

  2. Employee Anonymous Suggestion, Comment, or Complaint Form

    This form is meant for current City of Cottonwood employees to be able to express suggestions, comments, or complaints anonymously if... More…

  3. Supervisor/Manager of the Year Nomination Form
  1. E.Y.E.S. Form

    Employees Yielding Effective Safety (E.Y.E.S.) is a program to help identify maintenance deficiencies noted in normal operations.

  2. Employee of the Quarter Nomination Form
  3. Team of the YearNomination Form

Parks & Recreation

  1. Cottonwood Cares - Comment and Suggestions

    Cottonwood Cares Comment and Suggestion Card

  1. Volunteer Application

    Looking to get involved in your community? Parks and Recreation can help. Sign up to volunteer now.

Police Department

  1. Commendation-Complaint

    Submit a Commendation or a Complaint to the Cottonwood Police Department

  1. Submit A Tip

    Submit a tip to the Cottonwood Police Department.

Public Safety

  1. CPSCC Burn Permit Activation

    Form to request Burn Permit Activation from the Cottonwood Public Safety Communication Center

  1. CPSCC Burn Permit Application

    This is a generic burn permit application that will have to be routed to the appropriate Fire Department

Public Works

  1. Flood Hazard Status Request

    Flood Hazard Status Request Form


  1. Test1

    Form to establish or change water/wastewater service