What do I have to submit?

Please complete and submit a Special Event Application 60 days prior to the event.

Additional documents may be required depending on the type of event. City staff will contact all applicants and inform them of all information required prior to permit approval.

  • A valid Certificate of Insurance (EXAMPLE) will be required if the event is being held on City property or if alcohol is being sold. This can be attained from any insurance agent. City requirements are outlined in this example notice here.

If applicants do not have general liability insurance, they may access affordable insurance through the link below:

  • https://gatherguard.com/
  • A site plan/event layout map will be required. An example can be seen (here - insert link)    

Applications can be submitted in person or online.

Show All Answers

1. What qualifies as a Special Event?
2. Are you planning to sell/have alcohol at your event?
3. What do I have to submit?
4. Liquor Licenses for a business holding a special event
5. Will you have vendors?
6. If I have Food Vendors do I need a County Health License Permit?
7. Where is your event taking place?
8. My event impacts street traffic. What do I do?
9. How much does a permit cost?
10. Do you need Public Safety Assistance for Traffic Control or Security?