- Community Development
- Building Division
We have implemented a NEW Application Tracking system.
All application submittals for Community Development will go through our NEW online public portal.
Please follow the directions below.
- Visit our NEW Customer Portal website and create a new account
- Select Sign Up in the top right-hand corner
- Confirm your account
- Click on the GO >> button under My Portal (personal account) or Business Portal (company account)
- Click the Apply >> button
- Click on the “Select a Category” bar
- Select the division you need
- Select the permit/application you need and fill out/upload all required information
If you need help to navigate our new portal please use the link below:
- or call 928-634-5505
You will have access to manage your permit to pay, view and/or print. It will always be available in your customer portal once it is reviewed and issued.
Please reach out with any questions.
*****Please note, at this time you will receive an error message when you make your payment, please disregard and do NOT pay again. It’s a glitch on our end that we are remedying.
Building Division Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am - 12:00pm
Building Inspection Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 9:00 am
The Building Division is responsible for protecting the public health, safety and welfare by regulating safe construction, through the use of building codes.
*Paper Permit Applications
*Please note that we will continue to accept paper applications in person at 111 N. Mains Street.
**PLEASE NOTE SOME OF OUR APPLICATIONS HAVE CHANGED**
- Accessory Structure Permit Application (Residential and Commercial Additions of Storage Sheds, Garages, Carports, Awnings, Etc.)
- Commercial Improvement Permit Application (Commercial Remodels, Tenant Improvements, Gas, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Etc.)
- Commercial Construction Permit Application (New Construction for Commercial Properties)
- Grading Permit Application (For Grading Larger Than 50 Cubic Yards or 10,000 SQ. FT.)
- Manufactured Home Permit Application (New Manufactured Home)
- Multi Family Permit Application (New Construction of Multi-Family Homes)
- Residential Improvement Permit Application (Repairs or Addition of Gas, Electrical, Plumbing, Fences, Residential Remodels, Etc.)
- Residential Construction Permit Application (Residential New Construction)
- Solar Permit Application (Solar Installation for Commercial and Residential)
- Tenant Occupancy Permit Application (PDF)
State of Arizona Department of Housing Applications
*EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2022, THE STATE OF ARIZONA, DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING, MANUFACTURED HOME DIVISION WILL BE CHANGING THEIR FEE SCHEDULE. PERMIT & INSPECTION FEES FOR ALL MANUFACTURED OR FACTORY BUILT BUILDING PERMITS WILL CHANGE. THE NEW FEES WILL BE IN EFFECT UNTIL JUNE 30, 2022.*