The Finance Division, under the direct supervision of the Administrative Services General Manager, is responsible for the financial management and planning for the City. This includes establishing and maintaining effective controls over the City's financial activities and providing accurate financial information to all City departments in a timely manner.
Finance coordinates the annual budget and monitors compliance after the budget is adopted by the City Council. The Finance Division is also responsible for payroll, accounts payable, collection of revenues, utility accounting, sales tax compliance programs, debt management and city investments.
Additionally, the Finance Division is responsible for the record maintenance of the City Cemetery
- Cemetery Guide and History (PDF)
- Cemetery Map (PDF)
- GFOA Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting (PDF)
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Distinguished Budget Award (PDF)
- Moodys removes negative outlook from City of Cottonwood, AZ MPC Water Enterprise Bond Rating (PDF)
- Standard and Poor Rating Services Gives A Plus Rating (PDF)
- Standard and Poor Rating Services upgraded the City of Cottonwood Rating (PDF)
- Top Level Salaries W Benefits FY2017
- 2017 (GPLET) Leases